Thursday, October 6, 2011

Let the stitching begin!!!!

I can't believe that the last time I posted it was JUNE!!  A lot has happend since then.  I have moved to a house that is just outside of town..I actually consider it to be in the country.... No city services... I am loving it out here. 
I have also reconnected the boy, now man, that was my  first date as a teenager.  How funny.  He grew into quite the amazing man.  He is mine and you can't have him!  LOL  He found me on facebook, believe it or not.  I was on his suggested friends list and the rest is history.
My son is now 16, driving all over the place, has his first real crush...she is wearing his extra football jersey to the game this Friday.  I think it is serious!  LOL  But he says he will not date until after football season is over.  He has been working very hard at wanting to improve so he can get noticed by the scouts.  I am so proud of his efforts..but now if he would only put that much effort into his school work.  Oh, well.... I can dream can't I.
My newest adventure is participating in the Modern Christmas Table Runner Swap.  I am so excited to be doing this.  It is a secret swap so stalking my partner is tons of fun!!  LoVe it!
Yesterday, I had the best day with my sister.  We went out to lunch, stopped at a little mom and pop ice cream shop, went to a quilt shop that was closed..lol...But we found an amazing coffee shop to console ourselves... nothing like a pumpkin spice latte---GRANDE with extra shot of espresso!  We ended the day by taking over her husbands man shed and making headstones for our spooky cemeteries! It was such a great day.  I am looking forward to working weekdays and being able to spend more time crafting with her.  January can't come soon enough!!
Well, this darn house work is hollering in the background... I better get busy... then I can play the rest of the day!
Have a great day, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I saw your blog link at the swap and I've come to follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janine... are you stalking me???? LOLOLOL Welcome! I hope you are as excited to be participating in the swap as I am. It is the first time I have done a secret swap... should be exciting!

    ReplyDelete