Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It has been a while, hasn't it?!!

I had the most awesome package delivered in the mail today.  I got my doll quilt from Louise who lives in the state of Wyoming.  The quilt is sooo cute and she included tons of goodies!!  I hope she likes the one I will be sending her.... I LOVE IT!

I like to try new techniques on my quilts and with this one, I did use my freemotion foot  to quilt with and I put on a binding flange.. I learned how to do  that from Julie Herman over at JaybirdQuilts.com ... she has the most amazing tutorials over on her blog... 



I don't have much to say... I have been pretty quiet and I am sure my family likes that  but then maybe they worry when I am this way.  LOL... nothing to worry about.. just enjoy the quiet.  LOLOLOL

Below is the quilt I am sending her... I had been under the weather a bit, and she gave me the A-OK if I was late finishing her quilt.  The quilt is done but now I want to send her some goodies as well. She doesn't have a blog, so her surprise won't be spoiled by posting my picture here.  But if you happen to know Louise from Wyoming.. shhhhhh... don't tell her you saw her quilt first!

2 comments:

  1. Love it, Sarah could you please email me a picture of the quilt you sent her so I can do another slide show.

    cheers
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just great, Sarah!!! What a sweetheart Louise is! Just look at all the wonderful things she sent you!!! How sweet is that?? And you did an AWESOME job on your quilt!!

    ReplyDelete