Friday, October 19, 2012

Belated swap posts! Part One




Time sure flies, doesn't it!  I have been busy doing everything and nothing all at the same time!
I have participated in a couple swaps recently and received some wonderful items.  There has been the Pretty Little Pouch Swap 5 (PLPS5) in which I received this great pouch and goodies:



Thanks, Jill!!  (JMCBroom)  I adore this!
 Here is the pouch I made her with the goodies:



I appliqued the flowers and the lady bugs onto the lining of the pouch. I loved that idea. She will be the only one able to appreciate it!

From the PLPS 4 swap I received this beauty:
pouch back
pouch front

Thank you, Sara!!!!  (simplybeu)  LOVE IT!



Here is the pouch I made with its goodies for my PLPS4 swap partner Wambers Whimsies (Amber)  
The back...before I ripped it all apart and added hardware and fixed the zipper
corners.


So...... this is it for tonight!  I have more to post but this one is long enough.  LOL  Two more swaps to tell you about plus ones that I am getting ready to particpate in!

EDIT:   I just realized that the last two pouches I had already blogged about! Sorry for the repeat!  It's old-timers, I swear!

2 comments: