Sunday, October 28, 2012

Table Top Swap 3

Even though this is the third table top swap, it is my first time participating. I had a lot of fun, as usual, in stalking my partner.  It was my first time making fabric baskets and these cool pencil holders.

I love the one I made and for whom I made it for... Gina of Happy Go Lizzie.  She was a joy to make for.

Here is her basket that I made:




The movie wasn't included...lol... it is what I watched while making the baskets.  It is my all-time favorite chick flick!

Below is the basket I received from Deb, aka TrioStitchStudio:


I know that photo is pretty icky, but the product is NOT!  It is beautiful and I was so excited to receive it.  I have this secret love affair for ric-rac! And look at the owl!!!

My sister and I also volunteered to be Angels in this swap.  And we were fortunate enough to be called to active duty!  Nothing makes a heart feel better than making something nice for someone.  This gal loved 30's fabric an only wanted the pencil cases. I happened to have a bit in my stash from a project I had started (notice I didn't say finished) hehe  I was able to make these beauties with it.  Well, lets say, I made the baskets. My sis made the coordinating mug rug.  

I hope she loves them!  The smaller one is the perfect size for seam rippers!  lol  You can never have enough of those!

Until the next post (I actually have it scheduled to post but want to make sure my partner receives her tote bag before I actually post it!), my lovelies!!
Have a fantastic rest of your day!

Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment